2012. április 20., péntek
Plans for the future
Today.. I realized, that my Mother Country makes me sick, and I want to go far away. Anyone close knows I love my country and I had dreams and plans taken place here. But i grew desperate and miserable day by day. My only fountain of joy is Barbi and an inner place within me. Or just to slaughter the vile Jedi knights. I dont want to live here anymore, country of the thousand liars and usurpers. I want a future, no matter where. I want a future for my unborn children, family. I dont know, if I can provide it here. I love my country, I am a Hungarian and proud of it. But I just dont want to live here right now.
posted by Dreamer @ 5:28  
0 Comments:
Megjegyzés küldése
<< Home
 
 
 
About Me


Name: Dreamer
Home: Bp., Pest, Hungary
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates